Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Welcome to Stoll Family Happenings


Welcome, family and friends, to the Stoll Family Happenings "blog." It is my desire to share with you on a massively individual basis the generic happenings of our little family.

This will be written primarily by the Chief Executive Domestic Engineer (CEDE) of Household Affairs and Management (Cedaham?), also known as the common "housewife." Although I want to keep you informed of the various happenings, and perhaps share one or two of my infamous recipes (such as they are), I will hold to some personal standards (spelling correctly is no longer one of them). The main thing to realize in the reading is that I do not like to use real names. As such, I will be known as Cedeham (more than likely), and then there will be Hubby, Boy and Girl-- note the capitalization. This is to diminish search returns and maintain some privacy while giving information. Other persons mentioned will not be mentioned by their real and/or full names, for the sake of their privacy.

I think that covers the main portion of what I'd like to convey in the initial entry.

Thanks for taking a peek at our lives (if you're family or friend-- if not, please leave this blog), and feel free to comment (see previous parenthetical note).

~Cedeham~

No comments:

Post a Comment