Monday, March 7, 2011

It's Complicated

I've been thinking a lot, as usual. I'm thinking "It's complicated!" I've always had a harder time than most people learning and doing new things. Stuff gets muddled in my head, and becomes a complicated mess. I see the "whole" and I see the "details," but not necessarily how to put the details into the whole. It's complicated!

Facing challenges is something our family does on a regular basis-- it's a part of military life. It's probably a part of life in general, but I don't know a general or a normal life, so I can't write about that. With everything that has occurred in our lives these past couple of years, I can only sit back in amazement and say, "Wow! It's complicated!" There are just so many little details that make up an 'every day' life for us, that I have a very difficult time trying to convey how we manage, and an even more difficult time in expressing how hard it is!

Everyone has challenges to face. I'm just more cognizant of my challenges, and take the time and effort to foresee the challenges my children may face, and do my best to prepare them to meet and conquer those challenges. That's life. It's hard and it's complicated... but only if you're paying attention.

A whole new set of challenges are facing us right now, facing me right in the face. As I see the whole, and start getting stuck on the details, I try to remind myself of something I recently learned-- It's already done! I don't mean that someone, somewhere has done this before. I want to clarify that I wrote a new set of challenges, not a new challenge. That's why it's complicated, because there's so many details. I hate details, because I get stuck on them. So back to what I was trying to write initially with this paragraph-- it's already done. This comes from learning about the theoretical 'fact' that our world has more than 4 dimensions (length, width, height, depth and time), and scientist have purposed for a couple hundred years through mathematics (not my strong point) that we have 10-11 dimensions! So, I previously mentioned "time" being one dimension, which has to do with Einstein's theory of relativity and whatnot. Basically, our bodies are stuck in "time," but we exist outside of time, thus everything has already happen, is happening, and will happen, at the same 'time.' Heheheheh. Yeah, keep trying to wrap your head around that one! Though I've heard a PhD explain this whole thing, I'm still trying to wrap my head around it-- this information practically defies everything that's taught to children!

Anyway, life is complicated. As Hubby is overly fond of saying, "It is what it is."

One of these days, I'll post more information instead of being so general and mystery-laden. First, there must be fruition.

~Cedeham~

No comments:

Post a Comment