Hubby had to perform CPR on an inmate's corpse that was already in rigor mortis.
What else can I possibly write? Let that sink in a bit.
~Cedeham~
p.s.
As national news is already telling, this catastrophe hits close to home for us via friends. The news is covering the slide, but hasn't mentioned yet the death of the inmate, yet.
This picture is from herald.net. I'd post the link, but their pics keep changing, so I'm pasting it here to be static. This mudslide is huge, and scary. I'm hoping that our house won't wind up on the busy road at the bottom of our property (and we've notice land movement since moving here, thus the fear).
![]() | |||||
| Oso_Darrington Mudslide-- 1 mile long, 1,000 feet wide= HUGE |
As I was uploading the file, another wind gust blew through this way. Our house structure is designed to withstand strong winds, but I don't think it would necessarily withstand trees falling on it. Been kinda scary lately.

No comments:
Post a Comment