Our little family was overjoyed at re-uniting with beloved Hubby yesterday (Tuesday). As usual, it's going to take some time to adjust, but we are eager for all that lies in store for us. The kids could barely be peeled off Dad, and wanted every moment with him. . . as did I.
So, we've got a lot of work ahead of us, readjusting to being a complete family again, finishing the moving process, the work that needs done at both places, and many (many many) decisions to be made.
Back at it. I have to jet back to home because my repaired computer is supposed to be delivered today, and it requires a signature. I really hate not having internet access out there, otherwise I would have known that I needed to get my butt back there and hope Hubby gets back from "checking in" in time to pick up the kids. . . or that I get my delivery in time that I can get back to pick them up from their school group.
Busy, busy, as has been par for the course this past month!
~Cedeham~
So happy to hear that Hubby is back already! I must have lost track of time. Hope he loves the new place!
ReplyDelete