
Life has been very busy for our little family. My mom, to our deep gratitude, came out to use her painting expertise to start the process of making the new house our home, as well as helping me move the larger furniture (she had a truck and trailer, I have two cars).
Then yesterday, not long before my dad arrived w/ their friends to do some scoping out of what will become their portion, I was delighted to hear my Hubby's voice on the phone. Not having internet has been extremely difficult for me, as I have an umbilical cord attached to a computer-- any computer. My new computer recently broke (this time the monitor, so I will have to send it in under warranty), along w/ all the moving and work involved with moving and whatnot.
Anyway, back to the delightful news. . . Hubby is returning! I was delighted, shocked, overcome with joy and relief at the news. I will post at a later time more on this.
In the meanwhile, today we're (the kids and I) picking up the pets-- our parakeet and two cats-- to move them to the new house so I don't have to keep coming back the the 'old house' just for feeding, which will save me time and energy and gas for getting 'setting up' done.
Life is BUSY! And it will be extra-ordinarily busy for the next few weeks, and completed by the great surprise of Hubby's return from deployment. We are anxious for the reunion. Very anxious, and all of us (the kids and I) have cried in our relief and love and delight.
So, that's the brief update. Now I've got to pack up the animals and their things so we can get back before dark, and so we can have dinner. I'm very hungry, as we've had time for only one meal today-- the kids have eaten more because they've had time to make sandwiches or soup from the stock I've been making since last night.
All best from our family,
~Cedeham~
No comments:
Post a Comment