Monday, April 4, 2011

Stoll Family Announcement--The Big News


Finally, the great tease is over and it's time for "The Big News."

First of all, though, I have to say this is been one of the most trying and stressful times of my life. The past couple of years have brought a lot of... stress and hardships and blessings. We've made major changes in our personal lives, and as a little family with children who are going to eat us out of house & home yet.

Which brings us to the big news. . .

Today, 4 April 2011-- the 5th anniversary of closing on our first home (and the longest I've ever lived in one house)-- is also the date for us closing on our new house and 5.2 acres of property!!!!

We are extremely excited about the future in store for us, though there is still yet much stress and trials to endure. Hubby has been truly amazing, as he let me choose both this current house and the new one-- giving an answer to our agent before ever being able to see either place. With this new house, though, at least he's gotten to see pictures!

This has been long sought, and we have dreamt and planned our whole married life (14 years in June!) for this, and the culmination is here today. The sad part is, Hubby won't be here for "getting the keys," but that is contrasted by the fact that he won't have to worry about moving stuff (this is my 30th move, so I should be an "old pro" at it by now), and he'll come home to a wonderful place that will provide nature, nurturing, and and peace-- which we definitely have needed after these back-to-back combat deployments.

So, that's the big announcement. I'll write more about it all later, but for now I have to ensure the power transfer (oh, done), the water, packing up and a million other things get done today. It's going to be a very, very busy day for me, and I'm not close to where I want to be in this process-- no, take that back... closing is definitely the biggest deal. It's the whole details of the move that I now have to be busy with in order for this to go as smoothly as possible, and time is ticking.

~Cedeham~

No comments:

Post a Comment