Sunday, April 8, 2012

Very Quick, Pic Heavy Update

Ready to Prime 7April2012

Ready to Prime, 7 April 2012

Ready to Prime, 7 April 2012
First Prime, 7 April 2012

First Prime, 7 april 2012


All pics are from the basement at the "old house." First three pics I took after sanding for 3 hours ("Casper-izing" myself) yesterday. The second two pictures are after I applied one coat of primer to one half of the ceiling (using the big exposed beam as "half"), and three walls, which I did by myself yesterday.

I am headed out again today to try to get the priming finished, and after enough primer has been applied (the green board is going to take more primer), I'll have to apply texture and then start the painting.

Yes, I'm already in pain from the lower back up along my spine into my head and shoulders and arms and have had a migraine for over a week (week and a half?) now. Working that hard to get this burden/stress off my back.

~~Cededham~

No comments:

Post a Comment